• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB 1v1 tourny

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Hello, i am hosting a 1v1 tourny on kaillera client : server Emularena Grounds (Unit-X) on August 15th ( Wednesday) at 9:00 PM eastern/ 8:00 PM centeral.
*if you don't show up by 9:15 your DQ

If your in the Smash league talk to me about facing another smasher that is in

the league who is attending my tourny. Thank you

~Tourny Rules~

* There is a losers bracket

* Have to sign up by August 14th ( Tuesday)

* If you don't listen to me or a helper you might be DQ

* Best of 3

* 4 stock

* The first game is played on Hyrule

* No items

* Advanced Slob Picks

* If your matchup doesnt follow the rules tell me(Xzax1337) or

Cerlov (Volrec) and we'll make a desicon if they stay or get DQ

~ contact~ [/COLOR]
If you have anyquestions about this 1v1 Tournament please contact
* Xzax1337-AIM
*Cerlov-AIM

~People who are in~

1. Shadowmario

2. brandenkar

3. SpecOps[/SIZE]

4. Dapuffster

5. Recormon

brandenkar

Smash Rookie
hi. brandenkar here. i do not understand rule number 9 "you can counterpick in one of the games". do you mean switch character? that brings me to my next question: may you change your character? Or ar you allowed to only use one character for the 2 or (3) battles (a match)? i hope you can answer my questions. thank you very much for your time. thank you.

later, brandenkar.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
brandenkar yes u can switch to a character which is more suppior to your match up's and no u can pick who ever you want between games

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Sign up on EGX and post your tournament stuffz there, people will see it there too, plus ill try to put it on the calender on EGX for you. XP

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
i will but i thought u said wait until your tourny is done iight ill do it when theres ltos of people on so i got better chances spread the word :)
xzax1337

Top Bottom