• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squall's Youtube Channel: fun little TAS

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I wonder if that could be re-created on console or if it was solely a bug related to the emulator.

Which confuses me, because the emulator shouldn't change the physics of the game through something like recording options

Sangoku

Smash Master
I don't think that's reproducible on console. And I also found weird that recording the inputs and stuff would change it. I have absolutely no idea how that happened.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Is that the tipical error in Mupen when you load before the game start completly?
(Maybe not, cuz Ness's upB still normal.) Try to recreate it, We want answers!.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Is that the tipical error in Mupen when you load before the game start completly?
(Maybe not, cuz Ness's upB still normal.) Try to recreate it, We want answers!.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED.
No lol. That one has way more messed up physics, as you probably know. One character jumping and accelerating right/left until he dies, etc.

Is that on 200%?
Yes, that's why Ness dies. The weird part was the absence of invincible frames (maybe I should have specified that earlier).

edit: I did it again from another savestate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z39mJ2scy8U

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
That's weird.

Does DK's dash attack have fixed knockback? That would explain Ness dying.

Still no clue about the invincibility...

DK dash attack is slowly climbing up the AWESOME ladder. First a frame advantage over Kirby, then used in a legitimate combo, and now this????

METAGAME EVOLUTION

The Star King

Smash Hero
Erm, I thought Ness doesn't have invincibility frames in the later frames of PKT2? I don't see what's strange.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Yes, DK's dash attack has fixed knockback, so it's normal Ness dies (if he's hit).

Star King: you're wrong, look at the first video, the second part shows the EXACT same inputs with what should happen. It really was a matter of recording or not.

Almost a year double post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv74j4PmHVY

Bane vs Star King tourney set is up! Thank God I'm not TANK lol.

Top Bottom