• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spyro-The purple dragon-the leader of skylands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulsaburgore

Smash Cadet
Hello. This is my first ever thread on smash boards and I've been lurking for a while. This may seem impossible but

SPYRO FOR SMASH! Know I what your all probably thinking
Pfft Spyro!? That's stupid he's owned by activison there's no freaking way he's gonna be in smash
and maybe your right but Activison has worked with nintendo before and it's not impossible assuming there's lots of hope for a certain bear and bird duo *Guh Huh intensifies* gets into smash and Microsoft kind of approves it so. Why not just do the same for Spyro? Now let's go into what his move set could be (I've only seen gameplay of the originals and I've only really played skylander so bare with me) his netrual A can be a simple claw swipe his up A and down A can be a whip of his tail that works like Mewtwos tail damage wise. Spyros netrual B can be a fire ball and of course hitting B charges it and Also releases it, His side B is basicaly just a charge like Bowser Jrs his down B couldn't be a downward charge and his up B is of course going to be flying up (aka his recovery). His final smash is charging up his charge attack until it creates firey Rams and then SPYRO Rams into opponents as fast as he can. Victories Flies into an epic pose, Flys up and down doing tricks, is accompanied by sparks and sits down. Intro: arrives on the portal of power and comes to life. Taunts, Up: Smugly grins and growls, Side, sparks comes out and encourages spyro, Down: Spyro takes a nap.
Sorry that this is a big block of text but it's my first post so im going to get better over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom