• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring MDVA regional Smash Tournament!

Baltimarth

Smash Cadet
MDVA KINGS: A MARYLAND VIRGINIA REGIONAL SMASH TOURNAMENT

I'm Baltimarth and I present to you, the MDVA KINGS 1st annual Smash tournament. This tournament is going to feature melee singles, and doubles. Harford County is an area in which melee isn't really that big as in other places around the state. I'm proud to be hosting the first regional tournament in Harford County. Players are encouraged to bring setups so that this can be a smoothly run tournament and so we can have all the necessary supplies. My friends and I have 3 complete setups total, and I have plenty of power strips at home. I want to do whatever I can to make this the best event it can possibly be.

Bel Air Games is the venue for this tournament. The venue is a card game store, with a lot of space which is perfect for a smash tournament. There are many places to eat around including Burger King, Royal Farms, and many other places very close in distance.

Schedule: Not figured out yet, but guaranteed to start at 12:00 PM since the store opens at that time.

Pricing:
$10 for venue fee, half off venue fee if setup is provided by player. $10 for each event entered, there will be singles and doubles like I said.

Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u3YA7tDT0nX111GBEcW9X-Hp5scBZpoJVmnoZgwsa0c/edit?usp=sharing

Put all questions and comments on the page for this event.

**DATE ISN'T OFFICIAL YET, SET TO BE IN THE SPRING**

Last edited:

IoSSBM

Smash Cadet
Cool. Glad to see people nearby taking initiative. I am afraid I can't go, it's 2 and a half hours away.

Last edited:

xMrPuppyChao

Smash Rookie
NNID
xMrPuppyChow
3DS FC
2595-2864-7328
MDVA KINGS: A MARYLAND VIRGINIA REGIONAL SMASH TOURNAMENT

I'm Baltimarth and I present to you, the MDVA KINGS 1st annual Smash tournament. This tournament is going to feature melee singles, and doubles. Harford County is an area in which melee isn't really that big as in other places around the state. I'm proud to be hosting the first regional tournament in Harford County. Players are encouraged to bring setups so that this can be a smoothly run tournament and so we can have all the necessary supplies. My friends and I have 3 complete setups total, and I have plenty of power strips at home. I want to do whatever I can to make this the best event it can possibly be.

Bel Air Games is the venue for this tournament. The venue is a card game store, with a lot of space which is perfect for a smash tournament. There are many places to eat around including Burger King, Royal Farms, and many other places very close in distance.

Schedule: Not figured out yet, but guaranteed to start at 12:00 PM since the store opens at that time.

Pricing:
$10 for venue fee, half off venue fee if setup is provided by player. $10 for each event entered, there will be singles and doubles like I said.

Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u3YA7tDT0nX111GBEcW9X-Hp5scBZpoJVmnoZgwsa0c/edit?usp=sharing

Put all questions and comments on the page for this event.

**DATE ISN'T OFFICIAL YET, SET TO BE IN THE SPRING**
definitely will talk to one of my teammates about playing doubles with me!

Top Bottom