• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spotpass/Streetpass Idea

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
As the thread title suggests, this will talk about how the spotpass and streetpass might work in Sm4sh. Here's my idea, on the 3DS version of the game your allowed to edit a streetpass setting. This would include your main, mii, and etc. The main you choose is what the people battle agaisnt when they get you on streetpass. There might be a way to reflect how you usually play the game. To get Spotpass involved in this, nintendo would then allow downloadable ghost battles like Spotpass teams in Fire Emblem: Awakening or ghost downloading in Mario Kart Wii. This will allow tons of more gameplay when you have no one else to play with. Just to make this clear, they most likely won't get rid of online for this. What do you guys think of the idea, any improvements or etc?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I think streetpass could easily be used to trade custom stages, maybe trophies as well.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I don't see how ghosts will work in Smash.
I said like ghosts, what I mean is that your not actually facing the person, just the what the person picked as their main. Streetpass like this is works in Fire Emblem Awakening and is going to work in Animal Crossing New Leaf, so it is not unlikely. So your not fighting a ghost your fighting somebody's character via streetpass without them playing.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
SpotPass could work in that you'd receive snapshots, replays, and custom stages, once per day. And if you have 100 SpotPassed snapshots, replays, and/or custom stages, the oldest ones will be replaced on your next SpotPass.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
SpotPass could work in that you'd receive snapshots, replays, and custom stages, once per day. And if you have 100 SpotPassed snapshots, replays, and/or custom stages, the oldest ones will be replaced on your next SpotPass.
I like it, to add on your idea, can favorite ones so they don't get deleted from having to many.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I said like ghosts, what I mean is that your not actually facing the person, just the what the person picked as their main. Streetpass like this is works in Fire Emblem Awakening and is going to work in Animal Crossing New Leaf, so it is not unlikely. So your not fighting a ghost your fighting somebody's character via streetpass without them playing.
So in other words, they're playing the character. Seems pretty useless imo.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So in other words, they're playing the character. Seems pretty useless imo.
no they are fighting against the streetpass person, it worked well in Fire Emblem Awakening. Also to add on the Spotpass. nintendo will have their miis like I said in the OP be nintendo representatives like Reggie, Iwata, and Sakurai.

Top Bottom