• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spot the Irony (Warning- Contains Strong Language)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=5173]Spot the Irony (Warning- Contains Strong Language)[/drupal]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBlaze71
12 year old kid is irate that he can't debate any sh*t in an intelligent manner so he just says, " I'm going to give a subtle reference to killing you even though you could kick my *** because you're probably twice my size. I'm just going to try to vindicate myself by being a troll and dumb*ss in general and making no since. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateJoker-Brown
Yo I figured it out a couple days ago that Sol is a troll, he's a damn good one too. He manages to make you waste a lot of your life trying to talk to him while making it look like he's some 10 year old who doesn't understand the world and thinks he's being victimized. In reality, he's a grown *** man just trolling away.

Notice anything different?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm actually trying to spot the strong language you warned about.

:phone:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Just step away from the computer Sol, before someone gets hurt.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Hey Sol, guess what? I'm pretty no one wants you here! You can't call that trolling because it's the truth. AND DA TRUF SHALL SET ME FREE.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I don't see irony, strong language, or anything of consequence AT ALL.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nononono

I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom