• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(SPOILERS) Super Smash Bros. DLC Fighters Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_New_Style

Smash Rookie
  • Hello everyone, today I have got some information for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC from some of my sources. My sources have found some interesting information about 2 of the characters that will be playable as DLC. Sadly, I do not know any of the stages or music that will come with them. The 2 characters that are confirmed as DLC and will be playable are Banjo Kazooie from Banjo Kazooie and Edelgard from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Another one of my sources states that "there have been talks of Bandana Waddle Dee being DLC." But since my other 3 sources did not say anything about him, so I wouldn't put my money on Bandana dee being a playable fighter. The last thing I have to say is that spirits can be playable, but their spirits are from their original games. An example is how King K. Rool has a spirit, but it is NOT his smash ultimate version, it is his Donkey Kong country version that is a spirit. Same thing with other characters. Finally, I just want to tell you guys there are jobs on the line here so I probably won't be doing another leak unless one of my sources gets some good information. So until then, I won't be posting anything.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Leaks threads are not allowed. If you have legitimate information, you can contact the Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom