• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Splatoon Mii Fighter costume Theory.

Pikmin-ism42

Smash Journeyman
Oh boy, we get to stick Inkling-themed costumes onto our Miis as long as we pre-order Splatoon at Gamestop. Hip-hip hooray. However, I have a reason to believe that this might not be the only way to obtain these costumes. Please take a look at these two pictures.

Now, one of the first thoughts that came to my mind was:
"Man, those Miis look pretty creepy."
But then I thought of something else: Maybe the Splatoon amiibos will unlock the Mii Fighter costumes in Super Smash Bros.
So what evidence do I have to back my claim? Well, the three Splatoon-themed costumes portray: An Orange Inkling girl, a blue Inkling boy, and a green Inkling squid. What Splatoon-themed amiibos have been announced so far? An Orange Inkling girl, a blue Inkling boy, and a green Inkling squid.

But of course, this could end up being false.

1/128

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Well, they also are on the official site, what might mean it will be avaible for the public one way or another.

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
DLC outfits unlockable via amiibo? Worked with Mario Kart 8, it should work great with smash!

Top Bottom