• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spirits in-depth information.

Kairyu24

Smash Cadet
Has somebody made a proper write-up on all the little details of how spirits specifically work? Smashwiki is very lacking in this regard as of now, and the game doesn't tell you everything straight up.

For example, I heard matching a fighter with a spirit from the same universe results in a 10% power boost. And the exact working of the spirit triangle is also a bit vague, I read somewhere it's only affects spirit power, but I'm not sure if it's correct. Logically the attributes would specifically boost attacks, shield, or grab damage.

Are there plans for a proper writeup on it? I feel like once the exact working have been uncovered it probably should be complied in a sticky thread of a better article on smashwiki. That's the reason I'm posting a topic for it.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'm interested in learning which enhancable spirits become which enhanced spirits, as well as what the summonable spirits are and what cores are needed to get them.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
I agree. It's so annoying me out since I really want to know more about the aspects relating to the Spirits but I just can't since noones bothering to go all out & listing all the infomation. Like, I specifically want to see a list of all the Master Spirits just to see who they all easily.

Top Bottom