• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Spirit Spreadsheet for Smash Ultimate. Includes Event Spirits!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Since I just recently finished obtaining all the spirits, here is a spreadsheet that I made of all of the spirits in Smash Ultimate, including what series each is from, how many stars they are, how many slots they have/take up, their effects, descriptions of their effects, which ones can be enhanced at level 99, and how to summon the ones that are summonable.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xP_BnNZONmqEjLuLeUdYONW3YjCSjlro0XZoUxTcBt4/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to let me know if I have any errors or typos that need correcting. Hopefully this helps people who are looking to complete their spirit lists.

:059:

Last edited:

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Man dude, this is outright speldids work you have donee! Have you thought about documenting this information onto the SmashWiki, especially the information regarding Summonable-Spirits? I say you would be a massive help for the SmashWiki!

Last edited:

blueluigi

Smash Rookie
Awesome work! I will be using this to make a reverse look-up summoning sheet.
By the way, it looks like you have a spirit listed as Hana Samarai, but in the U.S. version, the game lists it as Sakura Samurai.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I went ahead and updated the sheet with the three new event spirits.

Awesome work! I will be using this to make a reverse look-up summoning sheet.
By the way, it looks like you have a spirit listed as Hana Samarai, but in the U.S. version, the game lists it as Sakura Samurai.
Thank you. I went ahead and put Sakura in parenthesis next to Hana. I have the European version, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are more differences between spirits as well. Good luck with your reverse look-up summon sheet!

Man dude, this is outright speldids work you have donee! Have you thought about documenting this information onto the SmashWiki, especially the information regarding Summonable-Spirits? I say you would be a massive help for the SmashWiki!
Thank you! I don't actually know how the Smash Wiki works, or how to submit information to it.

Last edited:

blueluigi

Smash Rookie
Thank you. I went ahead and put Sakura in parenthesis next to Hana. I have the European version, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are more differences between spirits as well. Good luck with your reverse look-up summon sheet!
Ah, makes sense. Thank you! Also noticed you have Super Happy Tree as * but it is ****.

LIL ELF

Best Smasher in North Pole
Switch FC
SW-6612-9831-3124
You are one of the best human being I have ever met! Omg thank you so much this is amazing!

I'm telling my old Papa Elf to tell Mister Santa Clause to add your name on the nice list!

Last edited:

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming the retro Spirit Board event currently going on hasn't added anything?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm assuming the retro Spirit Board event currently going on hasn't added anything?
It has not, that is correct. Whenever an event adds new spirits, it will tell you which spirits it adds in the description of the event. You can also check your list of spirits in Inventory for any blank spaces at the end if any have been added.

Top Bottom