• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spin Shot

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
So I figured I should ask this, if a topic hasn't already been made about it already, but can Sonic still do the advanced techniques that he had in brawl? I don't know all off them off the top of my head, but in Brawl I instinctively knew how to use them because of how much I played with Sonic even though I didn't exactly know the proper names for them all. One technique in particular that I am curious about is the Spin Shot. I learned about that one in particular a little late in the game, and while I know he could do it in Brawl I have honestly forgotten how since I have been playing PM. So reall what I primarily would like to know is can he still Spin Shot in this game, and if so how do you do it, as I have honestly forgotten how if its still able to be done. It'll also be a little harder to do on a DS considering I'm still getting used to it.

Glitchin

Smash Rookie
Spinshot to Uair to upB to Uair again is still a good combo. or replace spinshot with Upthrow

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Except I haven't figured out how to spin shot. I must be doing something wrong.
From side b, while you're holding b, slide your thumb to the a button. From down b its a bit difficult to do manually, because after doing down b in the air you would flick the c stick downwards.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You just hit the jump button right around the same time as the release on the downB. :applejack:

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
That's what I've been doing but he just jumps in place, its weird.

Top Bottom