• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

spike stories

Meta Dude

Smash Rookie
i was wondering what were some of the coolest looking spikes some of you have been able to pull off. the inspiration for this post came from a match against a sonic, who was recovering and sprung up, while i simultaneously SH'ed the ledge and spiked him immediately back down, definitely one of the coolest looking KO's i've pulled off. another one was when i had knocked a pit way off screen and could only see his character bubble thingy (you know, when you're so far off screen it just shows that circle with your character) and i jumped out and spiked him before he even knew where his character was at, and made it back with egg tosses. i'm sure some of you have way more interesting ones, so let's hear 'em!

Top Bottom