• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Spike Jam" A Captain Falcon, For Glory Compilation

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's just a compilation of some of my matches in For Glory, and I'd love to get some feedback on what you all think of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yIJWMC5JM

Thanks!
That was awesome. Funniest part was definitely Charizard and the RE4 QTE. You're pretty good with Falcon dude. Keep up the good work.

Though the intro part of the video should be a little shorter if you do another compilation like this again. But I suppose that it would depend on how long the video itself is.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
A compilation worthy to attest to the Captain himself! Moves were shown.:4falcon:

Like how the spikes synced with the music in the earlier parts too. Although that intro was could have been cycled through quicker despite the musical intro buildup.

Top Bottom