• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spike happy Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razed

Smash Ace
Use a shine-happy fox

(If you be more specific in your post, i.e. tell us your main, skill level ect, we could give ou better advice)

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Meteor cancel. What character do you play? Someone would be able to help you more if we knew.

Tujex

Smash Ace
I use Falco and Shiek mostly, and just recently started using Fox and Mario.

As for skill level, I'm not sure. Never been in a tournament, so I'm not sure how I compare.

Zink

Smash Champion
As Falco and Sheik, I'd spam needles/lazers till he rushes you. He can't really have a decent approach with dair spamming, so he has to change his strategy. Or you sheildgrab him :)

GammaKnight

Smash Rookie
Shieldgrab, wavedash into a side smash, or take advantage of the slight startup lag of his spike with a utilt/usmash or a brief aerial attack interrupter.

quak

Smash Champion
and definatly do NOT hesitate, hesitating when you're trying to interupt a laggy attack will make you eat that laggy attack. Learn to tech roll too if your not doing it.

iankobe

Smash Lord
If the Ganon sucks at dodging projectiles, spam yours without mercy, and you'll be happy.

Sometimes if you are leading by A LOT meaning like about 3 stalks, maybe you can also use Shiek's chain and whack the heck out of him, just for the heck of it. (lol, i'm kidding)

YamiFury

Smash Rookie
Just try to beat them out with range. Fox or Falco's lasers, Marth's sword, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom