• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPEED & POWER 2 - A Captain Falcon Combo Video

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
The follow-up for Speed & Power is ready, watch in 1080p 60fps if your PC can handle that combined with Falcon's moves.

Enjoy the show (me ya moves).

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Well here I was, being proud of having landed ONE Dair to Dair. Time to go back to the training room.

10/10 good intro good combos good music entertaining VFX.

Exor

Smash Cadet
Out of curiosity, do you play with the c-stick set to tilts? Your aerials look super fresh. Awesome video.

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
It's amazing every time I see these kinds of combo videos. Melee players were all worrying about the apparent lack of combo ability in sm4sh, but that was rather preemptive. Tri, you have again proven that this game is worth investing in competitively, and are one of the greats of sm4sh that inspire me to keep working and training harder on my game.

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
Thanks for the feedback, I'll need to level up as a player myself as well in order to make the next one better than this.

Out of curiosity, do you play with the c-stick set to tilts? Your aerials look super fresh. Awesome video.
Yeah I do, although I pretty much only use it for aerials. Somehow gotten used to doing all tilts the regular way.

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
Bats**t insane as always Tri. You sure showed me your moves. I wish I could style on enemies as much as you do with Falcon, I've had a few hype moments, but christ... I don't have the guts to try two spikes while in the air. XD

Top Bottom