• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spectator Mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Well, there was an argument against other Sonic characters being in brawl because they thought Nintendo had only purchased the rights to use Sonic's likeness. However, if we're seeing the likeness of an unimportant character like Silver, it's safe to say that N's got the right to use the likenesses of characters like Tails and Eggman as well (You don't buy the fuzzy dice before you get a pair of headlights for your car, you see.)

This doesn't mean that we've pre-confirmed another AT or PC. All we can say fir sure is that Sakurai has permission to allow characters besides Sonic to show up in some way, shape or form.

And is that a Snake Sticker I see there? I can't be sure, since the picture's so small.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
That's right. Tails is in as an assist trophy, and there's a huge chance Silver, Shadow, and perhaps more characters from Sonic's universe will be put in as stickers. Stickers are easier to make than trophies, so I'll take a guess and say there will be about 500-1000+ stickers in the game.

Whaaa?! Yes, thats what I actually think is gonna be in. Melee had 255 trophies. This one will probably have more. And since stickers are waaay easier to make and earn than trophies, the number of stickers will probably be enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom