• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spectator matches limited?

katonjutsu

Smash Cadet
It just feels 'familiar', I'm guessing. It's that way for me as well since I also Melee'd. Although I like a little Smashville and Yoshi's Island here and there.

Vonkyo

Smash Rookie
I see a lot of Wario ware, smashville, and final destination on spectator mode. Personally when I play online with "anyone" i choose fun stages like Delfino and Windwaker boat. The thing I notice is that every match seems to have 2 sword fighters at least, and one of those is always pit or ike...Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
I think I just had a static night in terms of stages. After posting this, the next day I started seeing other stages. So it must have been random coincidence.

I do get a kick out of watching matches and betting money on them, especially when you have a max of 9999 coins (WTF is up with that) so why not burn them up somehow?

Wish I could take on some of the people I watch. Some just to annihilate them, and others look like they would be a fun match.

M@v

Subarashii!
Spectator matches are pre-recorded if that helps affects anything.
Really? wow how did I miss that one...

Anyway, its probably because those are neutral maps. Many smashers are competitive, so they want the map to be neutral so nothing but skill deteremines the outcome. Whenever I 1v1 I always do either battlefied or final destination. I prefer the latter.

Top Bottom