• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Thing about Lucario

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For those who dont know, when Lucario has a high percent damage (let's say 120%), his aura builds up, and he is capable of doing more damage.
His attacks start weak when he has less damage. It grows as he takes damage. This makes him unique. The key to this is to stay alive.
To put this in other words... The more pain he recieves, the more power he gains.

Go to training mode, choose CPU lucario, switch between 999% and 0%.
Take a close look at the aura around him. Its larger with 999% rather than 0%.
You should see what he can do with major damage. Its a high risk, but it's worth it if you can pull it off. Maybe it starts at 100% but idk, try it out.

Mercury

Smash Apprentice
hey did you guys know that when lucario starts getting damaged, his attacks ACTUALLY grow in strength?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry, I didnt know they were in the Sticky. But I'll leave this here for those who didnt read the Sticky.
There is no graphic change in the Aura sphere, but when he gets damaged enough, the aura from his hands get a bit bigger.

HoboFreedom

Smash Rookie
Yes there is...the sphere can be charged to a larger size the higher percentage of damage he is at.

Silvran

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure, but the glow around his hands may also get brighter/bigger, I'm not sure. I only seem to notice the blue flame around his hands once I get the first multiplier, but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom