• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Brawl....part of one of my wishes granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashnTendo

Smash Apprentice
so yeah. it looks like we can finally change the stamina in Smash now! but it's still a Special mode. eh, no biggie! it's still good to know! :)

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I guess reflector makes everyone have that stupid Franklun Badge.

I didn't like this update, mostly because I never play special mode anyway. I hope we get a new character tomorrow.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah. And maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to turn off stage hazards with this or some similar system. Cause the halberd level looked awesome till I saw the hazards.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
It's an improvement no doubt about it.

Do you think each rule is limited to the two options shown in the screenshots?

I hope you can change the specifics such as what items you use... eg. replace the curry for the gooey bomb.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. And maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to turn off stage hazards with this or some similar system. Cause the halberd level looked awesome till I saw the hazards.
Above quote=TEH PHAIL.

Course hazards are fun!

SmashnTendo

Smash Apprentice
shoot. I think Edds might be right. I just jumped to conclusions! hopefully it's not really true...but I don't see a changing stamina bar....hmmmm...

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
Too bad, the stamina mode seems to remain locked on 150 hp... :(
Could be. But also there could be an other option menu, where you can set the Stamina. This menu looks like it was designed only for ON/OFF settings.

Chuc

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3540-0027-2288
I feel sorry for the announcer..
That's 6561 different combinations just by the options that are there =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom