• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spanksgiving Cincinnati, OH 11/17/07

Sluch

Smash Rookie
Thanks 2 everyone that showed up here 2 Cincinnati 4 this event. The event was fun & it was all thanks 2 the ppl that came here 2 play, those that helped run the tournaments, & those that brought equipment in 2 make the tourney possible. We couldn't have done it w/out ya guys. Thank you.

I just wanna thank GameCity & all its employees 4 hosting the event 4 us. It was a lot of fun. Also, I wanna thank Josh for all the hard work he put in2 this event 2 make the tourney happen. I was glad 2 help ya out in making this possible.

Here's the results for all the tournies:

Tekken 5: DR

1st. Sluch
2nd. Derrick Legend
3rd. SonThemAll
4th. DiegoElFuego
5th. Spearl

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

1st. Zinac
2nd. Chickenfat
3rd. Weget
4th. Jbeene
5th. Wekk
5th. Doragon Koroshi

Third Strike

1st. Chickenfat
2nd. WSOP
3rd. Jbeene
4th. Yettighettoslang
5th. Arkayne
5th. Tiberious

Super Smash Brothers Melee

1st. Kel
2nd. Dan Thau
3rd. Megachuk
4th. Avery Thau
5th. Quivo
5th. Steve

Kel

Smash Master
The next one will be bigger.
(in before that's what she said)

I'll put smash aliases to names
1 Kel
2 Paradigm
3 Megachuck
4 Reside (?)
5 Quivo
5 Dr.X

Sliq

Smash Master
Thanks 2 everyone that showed up here 2 Cincinnati 4 this event. The event was fun & it was all thanks 2 the ppl that came here 2 play, those that helped run the tournaments, & those that brought equipment in 2 make the tourney possible. We couldn't have done it w/out ya guys. Thank you.

I just wanna thank GameCity & all its employees 4 hosting the event 4 us. It was a lot of fun. Also, I wanna thank Josh for all the hard work he put in2 this event 2 make the tourney happen. I was glad 2 help ya out in making this possible.
If you don't stop using "2" for to and "4" for for I'm going to find you and murder you.

Top Bottom