• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spamming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0FT

Smash Ace
People post, then write the subject or what they want to talk about. So its supposed to work like when I click on "Red Cars" or such I read alot of post relating to or talking about red cars.
NOT "The black cultures possiblities when the buy Cambell's chicked noodle soup"
The one spam post may not be that bad like
In a topic such as DECEMBER 8th-Noys
Someone posts

"Someone go post in XIF's thread so I don't have first post plz... this habit needs to die...

But when people start to reply to that post then the posts get bigger and bigger.

And soon your wading through 3,000,000 post about ending world hunger when all you want to read about is Jackies new baby.
Talking about world hunger is fine just post a new topic so those intrested in it can go there and those not to have to read it if we dont want to.

Thank you that is all!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey that was me! :p

So.... what is the point of this thread then?... Wait am I getting first again? I hate you Soft...

>.<

j/k :p

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the mid/south is a very spamtastic community.

Renth

Smash Hero
the mid/south is a very spamtastic community.
right in other words we like to have fun which it seems most people don't seem to like to have i won't mention any names because i'll get yelled at by mods again :laugh: SleepyK you're an awesome guy i'm gonna get an infraction for saying that one.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yeah, we like to goof off and have a silly fun time, and it's usually not terribly detrimental to the topic.

usually.

edit:

Renth is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom