• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SouthpawHare vs Sr. Juego y Reloj

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Probably this would be better placed in the Meta Knight forums so that all the MK mains will see it and comment.

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Hahahah BTW Watch can mean reloj, reloj is a wristwatch. The watch in G&W is for "mira" which is "see" or "watch". Sr. Juega y Mira. That would be the real spanish name. LOL at people not knowing how to translate stuff... And thinking they're cool becuase their name is in spanish.

Anyways I think Sans Glutin's right... Take that to the MK forums...

stevensteve

Smash Cadet
Hahahah BTW Watch can mean reloj, reloj is a wristwatch. The watch in G&W is for "mira" which is "see" or "watch". Sr. Juega y Mira. That would be the real spanish name. LOL at people not knowing how to translate stuff... And thinking they're cool becuase their name is in spanish.

Anyways I think Sans Glutin's right... Take that to the MK forums...

really? are you sure about that?

in mr. g&w, the words "game" and "watch" are used as nouns. therefore, the "reloj" usage is correct.

"mira", the conjugated form of the infinitive "mirar" is a verb which isn't applicable in this case.

but what do i know. it's been 3 years since i looked at spanish and i only got up to spanish 2.

on-topic:
as far as your metaknight goes, try to do more aerial attacks. you tend to be on the ground a lot, almost as if you're afraid to be in the air.

Top Bottom