• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Utah Scene

Ok, so the title may have been a little misleading... There isn't one. But there should be. And thus should anyone in southern utah post so that I can regain the faith I've lost for my fair region. Maybe you'll get some jiggly luvin'.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
You should talk to Xsyven. He's always talking about trying to get something going, and I'm sure he'll have a mini anurism when he finds someone who plays smash who lives down there.
So apparently he already knows you.... dang. I was hopin you guys could get some more people so we up in the North could carpool down and only be 50% of the smashers there, not 80% :p.

lengeta

Smash Ace
According to Xsyven, there's only around 5 of you. Nice to hear from another Utah smasher though.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This is the guy that came with me to UST9.

I think you fought him, lengeta.

And no, I wish there were 5. There's two. Me and him. There's another guy that posts on these boards that claims to be a low tier pro from St. George, but he won't respond to any of our PMs. So we don't like him very much.

Top Bottom