• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Indiana Smashers?

Smerk

Smash Rookie
I need people to play with in the midwest! I feel like my location in Indiana is dead for smash. Every tournament I look up is at least two hours away. I've never been to any tournaments before and I want to get a handle on competitive play before I go to a tournament. Looking for anyone in the Evansville region to regularly play with! Thanks guys.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
holy **** good timing. We used to have a crew down here, but as of recent it's been relatively dead. I was thinking of starting back up the crew, so if you want in, feel free. We're probably gonna play some tonight at 6PM CST, if you wanna jump in. Hell if no one else shows up I'd be glad to play some friendlies with you. If you want in, PM me and I'll shoot you the address. It's right on the edge of Evansville and Newburgh.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I know a few guys at UE who are into competitive smash as well. I don't know them really well but I'll try to get ahold of them for any smash-related events occurring round these parts

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I know a few guys at UE who are into competitive smash as well. I don't know them really well but I'll try to get ahold of them for any smash-related events occurring round these parts
if they are into melee, tell them to hit me up.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
oh cool. If you guys are meeting there, I'll probably hop over there as well. I still need your address though Chris.
Edit: Change of plans. My place it is.

Top Bottom