• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern IL Melee

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going home on leave on/around 17Oct08. I'm from southern IL and want to know if anyone good plays in my area. I'd be willing to go North if I have to in order to meet new players.

My Myspace URL is: tawmforthewin.
Or my Yahoo! IM: phredryk_phox

Thanks in advance.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Yes, what particular area. I live in Harrisburg/Marion area. Zozefup lives in Marion/Vienna area. Edub, Tre1, and Kirk all go to SIU in Carbondale. There are a few other locals who know a little bit, but those guys are probably the best competition. If you call Southern Illinois like Charleston, you got like Viperboy and friends in Charleston.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Naw, I'm from West Frankfort, so I know where most all of those places are. I have a lot of friends from Benton area, if you'd like some new competition. I have a group on MySpace called "So IL Smash." There are a lot of good players in it. We'll have to get together when I come home and play. By the way, know of any big smash get-togethers planned for around 17Oct?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Umm, a bunch of us are going to Kansas City's for Dark Rain's Event 52 melee tournament. We will be leaving on the 17th. We have 3 going for sure, and possibly 2 others. There may or not be room in the car if you want to come.

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
Im in carbondale and I'm usually up for some melee. Always cool with friendlies, but MM's really spark my interest.

I got a couple of buddies comin down to visit this weekend if anybody wants to get a little something goin then.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Crap, it's a john visitation weekend. Perhaps I can convince my parents to take him home, and I wouldn't be able to play until 6:30 on Sat.

edub

Smash Apprentice
Im in carbondale and I'm usually up for some melee. Always cool with friendlies, but MM's really spark my interest.

I got a couple of buddies comin down to visit this weekend if anybody wants to get a little something goin then.
i'm down to chill smash this weekend :bigthumbu

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I should be home again around December 19th. Just in time for the circuit at the Attic.

I wanna play like every other day too though. I don't get a LOT of time off, so get to me soon please.

Top Bottom