• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Puget Sound Area Question

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
I have a question.

I live in Auburn Washington, so very south King County. I am so desperate to get into the tournament scene, and I have definitely looked around, but it would really put a strain on me driving about an hour to get to Bellevue/Seattle, or even more to get to Lynnwood, which is where most tournaments seem to be that are west of the mountains.

So the question is are there any legitimate tournaments in the Auburn/Kent/Federal Way/Puyallup region? Even Tacoma would be easier for me than Seattle.

And I apologize if threads have been made about this, but I searched for quite awhile, and couldn't find anything on allisbrawl.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
If your referring to melee like grunt said i host them in the tacoma/lakewood area, and if you live in auburn ppa0 lives there x_X and some live in federal way area if you wanted to practice, just hit me up on msn zeroz85@hotmail.com, i'll introduce you to the melee scene, but if you want brawl your definately on the wrong site LOL (only mention that cuz of hte lucario quote and picuture).

Top Bottom