• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Jersey

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hey, I'm looking for tourney's and players in the south Jersey area. I live in bordentown and I don't want to keep driving a hour + for tournies. Can anyone help me out?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I was at Apex for day 1 I couldn't make the 2nd day because my mom left way to early for church in the morning....at like 7 or something like that. But yeah I meant for the future do you know any good spots?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Inui runs tournaments from the Apex venue somewhat regularly. Like every couple of months. Aside from that, keep an eye on Chibo's Philly tournaments. In general I have to travel 2 hours for (Melee)tournaments. If you just want to play you have Inui and M2K pretty close to you.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Inui runs tournaments from the Apex venue somewhat regularly. Like every couple of months. Aside from that, keep an eye on Chibo's Philly tournaments. In general I have to travel 2 hours for (Melee)tournaments. If you just want to play you have Inui and M2K pretty close to you.
Ah I see if I had a job I wouldn't mind the travel. But lack of funds means limited travel. M2k and INui live close?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Close is relative. Most PA and Jersey folk live pretty far apart in general. Inui is in Princeton area and M2K is in Cinniminson.
I think it's 20 minutes away princeton that is i heard of cinniminson before but I don't know where that is. But that's neither here nor there since I ndon't know either of them.

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
My crew all live fairly close together, and we're not tooooo far from you. Sw0rdz house is actually in Burlington, and we're always willing to play someone better than us. (Not that I know how good you are).

mostwins

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4742-8002-0115
I know the feeling, driving an hour+ to smash is never fun. what county is bordertown.

I live in ocean county in central NJ maybe its not too far, I'm always looking for someone to smash with.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I live in South Jersey i Live in Vineland. so PM me or something if you dont live too far we can play

Shakugan, maybe im a lion
Yo, finally! I live in Vineland too, I barely know or hear of any South Jersey smashers.

Legendary, there are rarely any tournies in south jersey, they are mostly hosting in the northern area. June 6th there is a tourney in Philly, it's B.Y.O.C, it says that the tourney is in Wyncote, but that's like right next to Philly.

Maybe us South Joysey people should make a tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I host tourneys in south jersey in the summer, and tournies in philly (which is close) not during the summer

Top Bottom