• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida Smashers Get Into A Car Crash And Need Assistance!

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
The only thing stronger than the spiking force of Ganondorf's DAir is the life-saving power of a seatbelt. Please wear them at all times, friends.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Ouch....
That's got to hurt... a lot.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
There was an update to clear up that everyone involved in the accident was wearing a seatbelt, not just 2/4.

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
There was an update to clear up that everyone involved in the accident was wearing a seatbelt, not just 2/4.
You sure? In the Friday Twitch stream for Smash 4 doubles, the commentators mentioned that some of the passengers didn't.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
You sure? In the Friday Twitch stream for Smash 4 doubles, the commentators mentioned that some of the passengers didn't.
This is from an update on the gofundme page.
Hey, there seems to be some misconceptions about the cause of the accident and the situation of the accident. All people in the car were wearing their seat belts, and the driver was not on the phone. There was a malfunction in the steering and they were unable to control the car. This accident was no one's fault and purely was an accident.
Note that "accident" isn't really the correct term here since it usually refers to an event that could have been prevented. As far as we know, there's nothing these guys could have done to purposely prevent the steering wheel malfunctioning.

Last edited:

Edemz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Paranguara
3DS FC
2208-6183-8308
Unfortunately I have nothing to give at the moment but I wish them a speedy recovery.

PK Rekt

Smash Cadet
NNID
PK-Rekt
3DS FC
2380-4961-2243
Switch FC
SW-5532-6790-3614
get well guys! i cannot donate because i dont have a credit card :/

Diagonal_Smash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YayConformity
3DS FC
5069-4015-5843
This is from an update on the gofundme page.

Note that "accident" isn't really the correct term here since it usually refers to an event that could have been prevented. As far as we know, there's nothing these guys could have done to purposely prevent the steering wheel malfunctioning.
Yup. Steering wheels just malfunction all the time. Better contact the car company and tell them to revise the model.

Sounds like a pretty convenient story to me. I think that it was someone's fault, but they just don't want to point fingers. No need to stir up hate.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Well I'm not going to make claims or point fingers. I just reiterated what the people involved said.

Top Bottom