• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida Smash BBQ 3/18/2007 12pm to late

Makyz

Smash Rookie
Place:

13326 NW 14th Street
Pembroke Pines FL 33028

in the development called Pembroke Falls, in the subdivision Laguna Pointe

12:00pm the house opens, 1:00 pm the cooking starts

cell: 954 552 6605
house: 954 885 9077

Event:

A casual bbq with smashers, I have one of these every month or so with some FIU/miami smashers at my house, but this is the first time I ever posted it on smashboards. It is NOT a tournament but there are usually some money matches going on and the main TV is DVR equipped so I can record matches. We usually have four TVs setup, a backyard with a long table to eat, a big grill. There is room for a few more TVs in the other room if anyone wants to bring more. Its usually around 15-20 people show up and it should be more if any smashboard people want to join.

Rules:
Its a common courtesy thing that everyone bring one item to drink (2 liter of soda is good) and one item to grill (hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages) alternatively buns for hamburgers and hot dogs are good too. Cheese etc also accepted. If you are coming with 3 or 4 people and bring one liter of coke and 6 hotdogs you are a douchebag, think a little and everything will be cool

dont mess up the house

there is usually a large amount of traffic from the living room to the outside grill area, be gentle with the sliding door it has seen better days

Directions:

1) Heading North on I-75 you will hit Sheridan Street take the east exit
2) Drive east until you hit 136th avenue, make a right
3) Development gate give the security guard the name Angela Andree, or William Carrera and they will phone my house and let you through
4) drive south, past the clubhouse on your left, past the four way intersection until you see a subdivision on your left called Laguna pointe, make a left
5) drive straight, ignore the first right, my house is 13326 on the right, 2nd to last on the street, you will see a big green van

here is a google map picture for ease:

Hosts:

Makyz (Luis Echegaray) I main Jigglypuff and have gone to a few tourneys in south florida some might know me.

Jfar (Danny Bassols) mains Dr. Mario also has gone to a few smash tourneys,

Miguel plays marth and is the master cooker.

hope to see a few of you guys there.

Nova485

Smash Rookie
I'll definetely be there. Last time was a blast great food and the team battle we set up was the best thing we did. Plus owning your Jiggly always makes my day ^_^. Hopefully some good smashboard smashers come.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yo Luis, I'll be there to eat your food and wreck your Falcon, your Falco, and your Jiggly since you didn't ask me to be a host nor a cook...

Makyz

Smash Rookie
Yo Luis, I'll be there to eat your food and wreck your Falcon, your Falco, and your Jiggly since you didn't ask me to be a host nor a cook...
you host enough things my Haitian homey

anyway small update:

I said it in the directions but make sure to ask for Angela Andree or William Carrera at the gate, they are pretty jew about letting people in!

dont park on the grass

if someone can bring ketchup that would be swell!

in the morning ill be making my costco run for Snapple and sausages!

Makyz

Smash Rookie
last few people just left, it was a blast
tons of food all day long and smashing, ill try not to post my next one in such short notice

Top Bottom