• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta South Australian Power Rankings 1.0

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
Panelists: Ghost - Nikes - Shakyy

The panelists have discussed all the players within the South Australian community and considered the wins and losses of the players in all relevant tournaments since the beginning of 2015. This is in an effort to put together a list of the top 10 players in the state. This aims to stimulate the community to improve the overall skill level, as well as encourage tournament attendance for those who feel overlooked. If you have any queries concerning the rankings, feel free to PM any one of us. It's solely up to the community to determine whether or not the list is accurate enough to be considered 'official.' Updates will be conducted as substantial information from majors and regionals begins to outdate the current list.

POSITION CRITERIA
Tournament performance - It's not only about how high a person placed, but rather who they defeated and who they lost to. Rankings take into consideration a person's collective Singles performances with more weight behind the more recent results.
Consistency of Results - If a person has done well or poorly in a singular tournament, it is not enough to warrant a major shift in their respective rank. A single high placing doesn't guarantee they are genuinely at that level of play. On the other hand, a person who has continually produced similar results over many tournaments will be assessed accordingly.
Calibre of competition - Tournaments which have highly ranked or respected participants (from either local or out of state regions) will be given greater weight. If key players are missing from an event, this is taken into consideration.
Players must be a current resident of South Australia.

South Australian Smash for Wii U Power Rankings:

Text Version:
1. Ghost (Luigi/Sheik)
2. Nikes (Yoshi)
3. Allens (Meta Knight)
4. Shakyy (Sonic/Mii Brawler)
5. Flowrats (Palutena)
6. Con (Luigi)
7. Empire (Lucario)
8. Oli (Mario)
9. Brett (Captain Falcon)
10. Uforia (Ness/Ganondorf)

Last edited:

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Still a little salty that we had to put off making a PR until only now, don't worry Ghost I'm coming for you :p

PyrenZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
PyrenZero
3DS FC
3952-7346-9514
Legit as **** seeing nearly everybody using different characters, also props to my salty comrade Uforia for Ganon-dunking his way up there. My billion characters and I will be keeping you busy holding onto those spots :p

Dashie

Smash Cadet
Oh baloney I was going to say I was wondering why I wasn't no.1 although I'm not even on the PR xD
Better luck next time xP

I could say that the players in our state are getting more scary as time goes by though

Last edited:

Uforia77

Smash Cadet
Still not sure how i'm there... There are people more deserving... still, wont rest until I can beat everyone in our scene.

Top Bottom