- Jul 23, 2015
Turns out sourspot dair/fair/bair jab resets at various percents for various characters. Here's the percent ranges at which they'll work:
- % range is only weight dependent
- Minimum % is 0 for all characters (assumed after testing 10 characters)
- Max % is (goes by multiples of 5, you can interpolate to approximate exact %s)
- 55 if weight is less than 65
- 60 if weight is less than 77
- 65 if weight is less than 89
- 70 if weight is less than 101
- 75 if weight is less than 113
- 80 if weight is less than 125
- Cannot determine % range variables. Based on neither weight nor fall speed (please replay if you see a pattern & I will edit this post with credit given to you).
- Minimum % is 0 for all characters (see above assumption justification)
- List of characters & their corresponding maximum % where bair/fair will jab reset:
- 10%- Ivy, Jiggs
- 15%- Samus, Sonic
- 20%- Marth, ROB
- 25%- Snake, Zard
- 30%- IC, Tink, Wario
- 35%- Bowser, Roy
- 40%- Diddy, Squirtle
- 45%- ZSS
- 50%- Ganon
- 55%- Wolf
- Go to Training, choose any character
- Choose any stage
- Choose the "Jump" option for the NPC
- Footstool them. They don't tech those.
- Fast fall and space the dair/fair/bair so you sourspot & jab reset.
- Try grabbing the opponent before they start jumping again. Usually, they'll jump then mid-air jump. You know you did ok if you grab them & don't see the blueish circles indicating a mid-air jump.