• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

source of my brawl lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi The Arsonist

Smash Rookie
new here, first post
so during online matches "with anyone" i experience the two things which everybody complains about: choppy frames (or stop/start) or up to a couple seconds delay from when i input and when the game responds. i havnt found a post wondering this specifically so i hope im not breaking forum rules or anything:
i tried brawling with some random people (roughly the distance of texas to florida) i met on friend code sites and still experienced delay from input.
obviously there are numerous factors that go into online speed: distance geographically, connection speed, business, etc. but i was wondering if anyone has experienced completely lagless gameplay as if a player was right next to you. i have only done minimal testing, but im asking for help to save time and help others. would you guess my problem is connection speed or distance. thanks for the help and hope i dont start another forum site with an illegal post :chuckle:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Please read the stickies, you can ask this in the Q&A thread or check the catalog for a lag help thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom