• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sound

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
SSB64 sounds the manliest. And it's the fastest Falcon Punch so far? Seems like it to me at least.

When I first got Melee, I was like wtf is with this southern twang on Falcon Punch now? But actually after all these years I like it. It is over the top and ridiculous, just like Falcon.

Melee = Brawl right? If not they are really similar.

In the end, I dunno. They are all epic.

Melee death noises >>>>>>> Brawl death noises though. Seriously they screwed that up big time.

Oh and Melee Show Me Your Moves >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl Show Me Your Moves.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Ive heard a slight difference in brawl falcon punch. Ill trade ssb or melee falcon voice for brawl falcon voice anyday. Though ssb falcon punch sounds extremly violent.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Melee victory poses >x10000 Brawl victory poses.

That's it. Debates done. Melee is clearly better than Brawl, lawlz.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I loved SSB's Falcon Punch. The "PAUNNNCCCH" was so exaggerated and over the top..perfect for the Captain, Also the "sonicboom-like" noise combined with that just made it seemed like it shook the earth when it hit a target it was awesome. I do enjoy the screech in melee and brawl but I love the classics.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I agree Ambient. Taking everything into consideration, I'd rate his total sounds as follows:

Melee>64>Brawl

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Zomg, in Melee, Falcon totally whips out his ****, slaps your face silly in a split second, before proudly displaying the beast weapon he just unleashed upon you.

That's why Falcon's victory poses is so awesome in Melee.

The Brawl super saiyan one is alright, but it lacks character.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
It would be nice if Falcon said something like "I fight for my hoes" or "I fight for my pecks" or "I fight for my Knee". Something like that would make his poses so much cooler.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
64. Quick manly burst of FALCON, COMPLETE SILENCE. TENSIONS ARE TEH HIGHEST.............. PAUNCH!! The crowd goes wild. Nothing better.

Everything else just doesnt quite compare.

Top Bottom