• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sort of new

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
Im sort of new ive been on here for a week i think ive played melee before i used to play it when i had a gamecube that worked and a wii with a gamecube controller slot :p i play brawl mostly now and i mainly use ike marth pit and snake so yeah :p

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'm already familiar with you from the Shulk thread, but it's nice to see you around other parts of the boards. I take it that you've been enjoying your time here so far :)

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
I'm already familiar with you from the Shulk thread, but it's nice to see you around other parts of the boards. I take it that you've been enjoying your time here so far :)
Yes i am you see me there the most because thats how i found this place xD i came here for shulk and because im a huge smash bros fan

Top Bottom