• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Ike mains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akashi

Smash Lord
In all honesty, if I was a victim of Hurricane Ike, and these guys sent me a video of a character NAMED Ike getting owned... I'd just toss the tape away. What do they expect to accomplish by doing this?

edit: I hope people donate money more than they send in videos>_>.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
In all honesty, if I was a victim of Hurricane Ike, and these guys sent me a video of a character NAMED Ike getting owned... I'd just toss the tape away. What do they expect to accomplish by doing this?

edit: I hope people donate money more than they send in videos>_>.
Some laughs I guess. Isn't the -character- Ike generally liked however?

I sense some psychological issues coming from this... but oh well. I'll donate, but not do some stupid video. :ohwell:

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
The idea isn't making a ton of sense to me. "Let's have this popular video game character NAMED Ike get defeated in Super Smash Brothers. Multiple times. This will surely help out victims of a Hurricane that HAPPENS to be called Ike."

Like Akashi said, I'd much rather get money, however small of an amount, than a thousand SSBB videos.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The idea isn't making a ton of sense to me. "Let's have this popular video game character NAMED Ike get defeated in Super Smash Brothers. Multiple times. This will surely help out victims of a Hurricane that HAPPENS to be called Ike."

Like Akashi said, I'd much rather get money, however small of an amount, than a thousand SSBB videos.
I don't even really care, my heart goes out to all the victims but there's nothing I could do that would make a difference.

Off topic, how's that Pikachu match-up coming along Light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom