• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry, delete this topic please(comp freaked and posted it twice lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Greetings my fellow Ike players! As you all know (or at least should know by now if you visit these boards frequently) many people have been placing videos of their Ike's across the net ever since the Japanese release. Many of us have posted these vids on this board, showing what the metagame for Ike would most likely become in the future of competitive play. With that, I have chosen to take upon some of the first steps in aiding us by placing a Video and Match-up discussion thread. Like many boards that have this type of thread, it is simply for the improvement of fellow players among the Ike community to develop a since of "metagame" that will allow us to unlock the many hidden potentials that Ike holds. With that, we can analyze these videos in order to further the process, and thus, allowing us to reach our ultimate destination in showing everyone that Ike, and his Mainers, are truly a force that shouldn't be taken lightly. With that, I shall place a multitude of videos from known Ike players, and some unknown players that I believe fits the status of "Above average", and the status of "a true Wielder of Ragnell(Top player)". If you wish for me to host any of your vids, please pm me with a link to the vid, and the what your playing against. Remember, you can place not only your winnings but losing as well. Losing allows for more practice and thus allows for us to get rid of the mistakes, making it even tougher for the opponent next time around. Also, this thread is NOT for SPAMor Flamming, and thus, will not be tolerated AT ALL. This thread is simply for discussing the videos, and developing match-up strategies to fight against other characters.

Enjoy the vids!

IKE VS. MARIO

IKE VS. LINK

IKE VS. KIRBY

IKE VS. PIKACHU

IKE VS. FOX

IKE VS. SAMUS

IKE VS. ZELDA

IKE VS. SHEIK

IKE VS. BOWSER

IKE VS. D.K

IKE VS. YOSHI

IKE VS. PEACH

IKE VS. IC(Ice Climbers)

IKE VS. FALCO

IKE VS. WOLF

IKE VS. NESS

IKE VS. GANNONDORF

IKE VS. MARTH
Caveman(ike)vs.Kal(marth)
IKE VS. R.O.B

IKE VS. C.FALCON

IKE VS. SONIC

IKE VS. TOON LINK

IKE VS. LUIGI

IKE VS. G & W

IKE VS. JIGGLYPUFF

IKE VS. LUCARIO

IKE VS. SNAKE

IKE VS. D3(DeDeDe)

IKE VS. P.TRAINER
Azen
azen(ike)vs.Chillin(PT)
azen(ike)vs.Chillin(PT)
IKE VS. PIT

IKE VS. WARIO

IKE VS. ZERO SUIT
Azen
azen(ike)vs.Chillin(ZZS)
azen(ike)vs.Chillin(ZZS)

IKE VS. OLIMAR

IKE VS. DIDDY

Thanks
I believe thats everyone lol. Thanks to those who have placed these videos out on the web for our viewing and allowing us to analyze them in order to become better at our character, Ike.

Kirk

Smash Champion
How could you forget the best matchup!?!?

Ike vs. Ike!!!

I have a ton of those vids :p

This is a nice way to organize the videos...I think its a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom