• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sopo UpB Infinite Ledgestall Frame Data?

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to remain invincible forever with Sopo by using rapid ledgedrop->UpB? The ways that look fastest are ledgedrop->fastfall->upB (Without midair jump) and ledgedrop->upB (Again, without midair jump). From sight it looks barely enough and I have no1 to test with currently... Any data?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I don't see the point
It has no hitbox so edgehogging Popp doesn't even have the same risk as trying to edgehog a Sheik stalling on the edge
Or any risk at all

3kth post in the ICs boards answering this ._. haha

Vts

Smash Champion
I don't see the point
It has no hitbox so edgehogging Popp doesn't even have the same risk as trying to edgehog a Sheik stalling on the edge
Or any risk at all

3kth post in the ICs boards answering this ._. haha
teams really to wait for team mate.

As for the frames of it and if its possible hmm

not sure would have to test it but it should be possible like frame perfect.

one way to test is is to go to brinstar kill nana and do the ledge infinite in the lava if u get hit then no its not possible

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I don't know if it's possible, but when I want to ledgestall with Popo I just drop off -> double jump. There's less risk involved because it's easier to control and you aren't committed to anything.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Should be totally invincible since waveland>smash can be done with invincibility, better doing it with Nana as a hitbox out though, but I guess the point is to wait for Nana?

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was actually talking about this to be used in teams because I find myself in trouble sometimes getting up from the ledge with SoPo.

Nice idea about the brinstar lava, I will test soon.

Top Bottom