• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soooooooooo, I just got melee for the first time

HtramKnil

Smash Rookie
I used to have the game as a kid(Items on/ temple lifestyle)

Yesterday I got 20xx on my wii and i havent stopped playing since. Right now I'm working on mostly movement and basic techskills like wavedashing and l-canceling ect.

Anyone have any advice on how I should go about training and using 20xx to its full potential? Also anything I should expect from the game I haven't gotten in the others? Thanks!

HtramKnil

Smash Rookie
I have green turned on when im still and red when I miss L-cancles. It's a great feature

myth_smash

Smash Rookie
Turn on colored frames, I recommend hitstun and no action,perfect wavedash frames. But you can add more/less

Pauer

The Pauerful
There are lots of good 20XX guides on youtube that cover some of its best functions. You will need to know which version you have. The newest one is 4.05, another commonly used one is 3.02 .

Top Bottom