• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sooo... who's done this

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
SOoOoo..., who's already been dissatisfied with the brawl version of FD, and created their own in the level creator?

i find the new lip on Final Destination to be absolutely ridiculous, and really ruined my old stand by, so, i made my own fd in level creator, i don't quite have the dimensions right yet, but i was curious to see who , if anyone else was with me in making their own FD.

i'd also love to hear what other level grievances you all have, i particularilly dislike pits level with the breakable stages, and, i really dislike the protruding lips on many of the stages.

anyways discuss away.,

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
I enjoyed the new Final Destination, but I agree with you on Pits level, the breakable floor tiles are annoying.

Your Therapist

Smash Rookie
I like the new FD, as well as the new Battlefield, but maybe that's because my mains aren't very hindered by their updated designs.

Skyworld is TOTALLY SUCKAGE. I hate that you can't go through the platforms until you break them. :mad:

StellaNova

Smash Journeyman
My difficulty comes with this issue of the ledge that prevents sliding up the side of the new FD, BUT the new FD has SUCH AN AMAZING BACKGROUND that i will it, regardless. It's such a shame a beautiful background cant be transposed onto the custom levels

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
ya, thats true, i find that the new battlefield is much more enjoyable, but i really must say that the lip interrupting recovery is very annoying for some characters, and it just genuinely feels like a detractor from the greatness of the game

Top Bottom