• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sooo umm the rocket not workinmg?

ipwnulawl69

Smash Rookie
ok i play with the wiimote and nunchuk and i do the left-AA or A left left or w/e it is but i never seem to get the rocket going. it works some of the time. same thing with the mortar. some of the time. whats up with that?

and can you guys gimme some good tips as snake so i can do better. like i mostly rely on punches and dont rly use the weapons so much as someone else swoops the kills. any suggestions? thanks.
the people i face are usually sonic.. and lucariolol

saud

Smash Lord
You're having trouble performing smash attacks by the wiimote + nunchcuk combination you mean right? Me too, I thought it was only possible by "shaking" the remote....until my friend told me that he always performs smash attacks by that wiimote + nunchuck....

Sonic is fast, but furtonately, he has no projectile attacks. Keep a grenade with you at all times. Try to shield to avoid getting hurt by your grenades when Sonic attacks you so that only he gets hurt, even if you get hurt it's ok, you can take the damage, and you should be able to land some attacks on him in both cases.

Another thign you can do is keep a grenade in hand for 4.5 secs or so and then throw it at your enemy. Keep a claymore on the ground whenever possible, you don't have to fully charge it, especially sicne Sonic is fast and will be able to easily attack you while you are.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
You guys are lucky, all I ever do is the Fsmash when moving forward. My controller is too ******** to understand TILT.

Sonic, you really wanna practice powershielding because it helps alot since you can retaliate quickly with a Ftilt or stick a C4 on him, or better yet a Utilt to sent him flying.

Top Bottom