• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soo... I got banned from a Smash Facebook group for posting this!

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Good.

Hopefully he'll ban more trolls and make the facebook groups actually worth being in.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
That's a terrible video anyway lmao

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Firstly, the attitude you gave him felt rather justified for a banning. All he said was he was deleting it and told you not to repost it.

You immediately went the "LMAO, someone is just salty! Lololol" route which was pretty immature. He could of given you a reason as to why he was removing it, but at the same time instead of spewing out he was salty you could of asked him why as well. You don't give that kind of attitude to an Admin without expecting some kind of punishment. If you're looking for sympathy then try looking elsewhere.

This has no reason to be here honestly, and my only advice would be to think about what you're going to say next time, alright?

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Wait, didn't you post this thread somewhere else in these boards?
Anyway, yeah, we can't do anything, mate, sorry. You kinda deserved it anyway.

SeekerScorpio

Smash Rookie
Hmmm starting to see a huge similarity in this generation..... The similarity between OP,

and the person who got off way too easy

Why is this thread not locked yet? No one is going to sympathize with an instigator playing the victim.... this isn't the college campuses......

Last edited:

DynamicMoves

Smash Cadet
NNID
DynamicMovement
3DS FC
4485-0297-2818
Best part of the imgur link was the comment at the bottom.
"Did you really take a picture of the screen instead of a screen print? We banned people for less around here."
-jodastream

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
LMAO. I think it's a little stupid you got banned from the Facebook group but that video is just.......****.

Last edited:

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034
just because somebody doesn't find your video funny, doesn't make them salty

and secondly, idk the admin but some fb groups try to keep things serious and don't wanna deal with clickbaity troll videos. honestly, you're the one that came off as salty cuz your post was getting deleted.

Top Bottom