• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonics Slush+Wii=W.A.T.F.O

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
a friend and i were gettin ready to play some smash when i said "**** the cube is in my car"...than i said "fu ck it we will jus play on the wii in my room..i set every thing and i place my large Sonic Slush on the dresser to the left above the wii...and my friend places his right next to the wii...i said to him "***** u better move that **** cuz if it spills on the wii imma have to beat yo as.s creg" than my friend said "its not like my slush is goin to jus tip over on the wii" i gave him the look and told him to move it...he picked it up and moved it... we were playin 4 about 5 mins untill it happened :urg: i pulled the sensor bar out the way and KABOOOOOOOOMMMM my slush fell on top of the wii and some on my face...i look at the tv screen and said its ok and within 3 seconds of me sayin that the wii shut off and when i turn it on it shuts off...the inside of the wii is soak and wet and thats the end of my wii...

PS if u are wonderin what WATFO means once when the slush landed on the wii the first thing that came to mind was WHAT ARE THE FU CKING ODDS..

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It might work after its dried off. I had a cellphone fall in a (clean) toilet bowl and it was completely ****ed up at the time, but later on it worked fine again. Also had a gameboy game survive the washing machine.

All hope might not be lost.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
It might work after its dried off. I had a cellphone fall in a (clean) toilet bowl and it was completely ****ed up at the time, but later on it worked fine again. Also had a gameboy game survive the washing machine.

All hope might not be lost.
lmao. same here.
dont mind that clunking sound mom that just my gameboy in the washer again. lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if you let it completely dry before turning it back on ever again, it should be fine unless the initial splash shorted it out hardcore

Top Bottom