• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpliziT

Smash Cadet
Do you think that Sonic's recovery is one of the best in the game? I find it pretty flawless considering you can still move around and land hits on the enemy. I can go pretty far down the map and still come all the way back up the stage. With that said, Sonic is one of the few characters I feel comfortable running off the stage with and getting kills that way because I never had a problem getting back to the stage. But anyways, do you think he has one of the best recoveries in the game? Post up your thoughts. Also post who's recovery you think is best if you don't think sonic is one of them.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Welcome to SWF Please read the rules and don't make a thread until you have an understanding of them and common sense would help alot too.

If you have any real questions, please post them in the Sonic Faq.
WTF noobs still post this **** without even looking at the first page!?
:009:

SpliziT

Smash Cadet
Welcome to SWF Please read the rules and don't make a thread until you have an understanding of them and common sense would help alot too.

If you have any real questions, please post them in the Sonic Faq.
WTF noobs still post this **** without even looking at the first page!?
:009:
Lmao "common sense would help alot too." All I asked was people's opinion on sonic's recovery..if you have nothing relevant to my post to say then why say something?

Umby

Smash Master
Well, tbh, this type of subject didn't deserve its own thread. There's a general chat thread, and if you really wanted to explore the technicalities of Sonic's recovery, there are threads where you can discuss that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom