• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic???

One X

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure yet, but I'm excited about learning how to play him effectively. He's going to be one of my prospective mains once the game comes out in the US

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hey!! If you love sonic than play him. its as simple as that. it shouldnt matter how good he is in the game. If you really liked sonic you would play him no matter what. Thats why the majority of the regulars in this forum are here. Because we know that sonic wont be te best in the game by a long shot but we dont care cause we love him anyway. we are here because we are trying to collectively make sonic play like the highly respected video game icon that he is. so if you only want to play someone so that you can win regardless of whether you have any knowledge of the character's history... you can go play ike or lucas. But leave sonic to those of us that play him because of the respect we have for him as a character

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic is one of if not the most popular newcomer in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And if you love speed, play Sonic. If you are a true Sonic fan, you will have Sonic in your main list no matter what place on the tier lists he is on.

But Lucky's and Zeal's reveals great potential for Sonic. So if you are one of those
losers
that use a character because their good. You may have to not worry about Sonic. Either way, Casually Sonic is gonna rock. Easy to get all those items with Fast speed.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Sonic is one of if not the most popular newcomer in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And if you love speed, play Sonic. If you are a true Sonic fan, you will have Sonic in your main list no matter what place on the tier lists he is on.

But Lucky's and Zeal's reveals great potential for Sonic. So if you are one of those
losers
that use a character because their good. You may have to not worry about Sonic. Either way, Casually Sonic is gonna rock. Easy to get all those items with Fast speed.
Items? Who plays with items anymore? :confused:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm just saying. Because I may not play Sonic ever competitively. My town isn't into that stuff.

So Giant Metal Curry Bunny Sonic FTW!

Top Bottom