• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Wolf SSBB Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Wolf

Smash Rookie
I think I may be able to have a small Tourney at my house not sure about the exact time/date but it will be pretty epic.

rules so far:

only brawlers 13-16 year old may join

you must bring your own controler

I must know who you are

all items but about 10 are on (mr. saturn, team healers, soccer balls, sandbags, fire flowers, springs, smoke balls, lip stick, star rods, posion mushrooms, bannana peels, (exept from diddy))

3 Stock unlimited time

temple stage

Tourney style

up to 8 brawlers may join ONLY

no rematchs

when you lose a brawl you must leave

when you drop out you must leave

you must be here at 1:55pm

NO playing around

no pausing during a match

if you don't enter in tourney in 3 minutes it will be the same as a lose & you will have to leave

you must stay in places where you can get hurt, however the only exeption to this rule is that you will not stay in those places for over 1 minute & only 2 times

Kirby may only "Kirby-side" 1 time per match. This also goes for King DeDeDe

you must not "Chain-Grab" more than onceper match

using items is not cheating unless that is all you use

you must always stay quiet & sitted

you must make your own name as soon as you get here (not your real name just the name you use in the game)

Just give me your Wii number & you might be able to join

PS: It does not matter who you are or any thing the only thing is that its gonna be chosen ramdomly so nobobody will be sad or what ever. ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tournies at a house don't last multiple months. But it also seems like it's online? This is confusing, and not an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom