• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
All right sonic fans! Here is some important news for all of you! The newest sonic game, Sonic Unleashed has been announced! That's right all you sonic fans, Sonic Unleashed, the newest sonic game released by sega and the sonic team is in production! I have even more news for everyone! This game is built with 2.5D gameplay! It looks like Sega is really gonna make a good sonic game this time! So will this sonic game be good? Well, all you sonic fans just have to wait and find out! The game is scheduled to release late 2008! Come on Sega! The sonic fans are hoping for a good sonic game! Make sure not to let the sonic fanboys down!

Get ready for the next generation in sonic games,

Sonic Unleashed

Coming out late 2008!

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Im a Sonic fan that probably has messed up views on things compared to everyone else, but they need to bring chao back.......... I wouldn't mind a Sonic Adventure 3 Battle

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
Lol werewolf sonic.
Is that actually confirmed? I read it somewhere, and I haven't seen a reputable source say anything about it.

I totally believe it though. un Leashed. And IGN was talking about day and night cycles affecting the hero and that Sega was reinventing him.

The werewolf thing is pretty much the only thing that doesn't seem like a good idea about the game, imo. A hedgewolf?

disguy

Smash Cadet
Is that actually confirmed? I read it somewhere, and I haven't seen a reputable source say anything about it.

I totally believe it though. un Leashed. And IGN was talking about day and night cycles affecting the hero and that Sega was reinventing him.

The werewolf thing is pretty much the only thing that doesn't seem like a good idea about the game, imo. A hedgewolf?
Yea it's been confirmed. Here's a link to an article about SEGA releasing new info about the game: http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=11705

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom