• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tutorial Video - Super Basic.

Sonic Tutorial Video - Super Basic.

K.Pichi

Smash Rookie
K.Pichi submitted a new guide:

Sonic Tutorial Video - Super Basic. - A very refined tutorial video of his basics, great for Beginners.

Hello, and welcome to my sonic tutorial video where I touch on all of his basic moves. I give a well thought out overview. I do not give anymore recommendations as everyone should discover their own play style. Catered only to the beginners!

P.S.

If I left out anything major or worth noting please let me know! I love you guys.:4sonic:
Read more about this guide...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm trying very hard to find a link.

... I think I left my copy of Majora's Mask 3DS at Target... or Amazon.com...

BlackPhantom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3823-9082-0822
No offense but you could have done better. That guide wasn't for beginners, it was for the ********. Anyone can figure out what sonic's moves can do. What you should have included in that guide was how to utilize each move.

Also, what was in that description is unforgivable. "Legit thing to do is spam side b into aerials". Really? Your just trying to make more people hate sonic. I understand your trying to help people, but at least have a good understanding of the character yourself.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Besides all this being covered in our moveset thread, I'd really appreciate if you stopped making individual threads/guides for these things and just shared them in the video archive.

I'm not even going to flame. I'm just tired.

And to be fair you did say this was geared towards beginners so... It's not like you made too bold of a statement there.

:093:

Top Bottom