• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic The Hedgehog updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holygrail

Smash Rookie
Smash Bros. Dojo has shown two updated today about Sonic. One is his final smash (which is obviously Super Sonic) and the other is a song arrangement from a member of Crush 40 (who did Live and Learn as sung in the "Sonic joins the brawl" trailer as well as other Sonic Main themes since Sonic Adventure), which is the music for Angel Island Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog 3. Does this music sound cool or what?! Listen for yourself and post your opinions.

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
well before this does get closed i'd just like to say that i LOVE the new arrangement. Jun is a top notch musician in my opinion being that I hate rock, but city escape and live and learn have been on my iPod for years. I love playing sonic games new and old largely for the music, and he does not fail to make a great remix that i'll probably set for every stage who's music i don't like :p

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
as soon as i heard i thought sonic 3 im glad they went with that one even though the first sonic green hill zone song from sonic 1 would go went good too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom