• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Rumors Return

B

Ben

who gives a f**k about animals! Mario is trying to save his Kingdom and Luigi is too.

H

homelessvagrant

Sonic, all the environmentalist of the world, and Al Gore care

Mario is having a fun trip through the mushroom kingdom after a bad experience with some shrooms. Luigi got dealt with peer pressure.

Ben: It’s just a game and these are just videogames

oh and you’re an unfeeling robot for not liking the furry animals

H

homelessvagrant

Sorry meant to say “videogame characters” in line 3

F

falcofuku69

HAHA, somebody forgot to tell ben the difference between Fiction and Nonfiction

H

homelessvagrant

that’s right, this is what I was talking about when I was talking earlier in one of the other blogs when I said the site had gotten lame.

F

falcofuku69

I got you….if we left everyone would just be fighting about taking shrooms or playing with fuzzy animals. LOL, and im still banned too

B

Ben

ok, I have 3 cats. I do like animals. But saving non-existent animals? No. Mario and Luigi are fighting with their lives to save Peach. Video games are my life. My favourite thing to do.

H

homelessvagrant

Kid, stop obsessing it’s a game. Just relax. You probably get swirlies in school don’t you?

B

Ben

no, it’s not a game. It’s a life long fantasy. No, I don’t get swirlies and I’ve never in my whole life ever seen anyone get one. When the hell is Captain Falcon gonna be added? Samurai Goroh has already been announced as an Assistant trophy so where’s Captain Falcon?

H

homelessvagrant

He’s on a waiting list. Do you cut yourself when you lose a match? Just curious, maybe you want to feel the pain of your avatar or it some personal training.

S

Sneaky 2.0

All right, boxers! Back to your corners, the round has ended. Enough, both of you. ^_^;

H

homelessvagrant

Argh, let me at em’, let me at em’

No everythings all in sport and fun. I enjoyed this ^_^

K

kirbykirbykirby

I don’t even like Sonic but if he is in the game I would still buy the game. The addition of Sonic as a brawler just gives the game a wider varity of characters. honestly who cares who is added to the game as long as they are not clones.

H

homelessvagrant

And we need someone to compete with speed demon Fox. Plus Sonic’s got cool shoes.

B

Ben

No homelessvagrant, I don’t cut myself when I lose. And I don’t lose often. And I still hate Sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

homelessvagrant

………….. I give up.

(insert quirky joke here)

I

ice dragon

i wish sakurai could just confirm sonic on http://ww.smashbros.com so EVERYONE COULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone, in the mean time find something more useful to argue about than “SONIC”……………..oh wow, i’m sonic and everyone wants me to be in brawl………….whooptie damn doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

ice dragon

it’s supposed to be http://www.smashbros.com

ma bad peeps

B

Ben

it’s because many people really hate Sonic man and I hate him A LOT!!! I hate him because he is stupid because all he does is roll in a ball and collect rings.

B

Ben

Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks! Sonic sucks!

Top Bottom