• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic is so mean to Bowser!

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Yeah, Sonic is a pain with Bowser, especially in any lag, you really need precision to hit him because hes so fast and so small. I want to play people offline :(
This is the biggest pain I've found against Sonic players online as well: if there's even the slightest lag, it makes it THAT much harder because Bowser's best hope is prediction and countering and Bowser needs every millisecond to do that.

WITH

Smash Apprentice
stay at the edge of the stage so he cant keep rolling through you, then punish his impatience that he must have since hes sonic

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Now that I think about it, I have never actually seen this match-up before lol.

salaboB

Smash Champion
You must have great timing and prediction then. Whenever I do it about 99% of the time it misses. I usually don't go for a fsmash until he has to recovery back to the cliff and it depends how he's recovering.
Usually I caught him right on the edge of it, and it wasn't a matter of great timing so much as accidental fsmashes -- they didn't make sense to do then. Best way to catch someone off guard though >.>

Top Bottom